Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cross Training - Bike at Spectrum Club

Time: 6:45pm, approx. 30 minutes (plus stretching)

Meal: Sandwich at 2pm (I forgot to eat my Clif Bar)

Well, not a whole lot of excitement to report here. I enjoyed a mellow, low impact ride and the opportunity to read my book (which, at this rate, is going to take me MONTHS to finish). My legs were happy and thanking me for giving them a little bit easier time. To be honest, biking felt even better than walking does these days!

It helped that Dr. Nicole spent some time working on my adductors. It HURTS when she presses it...kind of like a deep tissue massage, but afterwards I felt so much better and could actually walk without a limp for a couple of hours. My biggest enemy is sitting down for too long...kind of a problem when I'm a desk jockey!

Tomorrow is our long day at work, but hopefully I'll make it out in time to do a little Yoga. I think that will feel great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flyer for the fundraiser!
That's some real talent!
Dr. Nicole