Monday, July 19, 2010

Easy Run, Gutierrez/Beach Loop

I have raised $915 of my $1950 goal. Please support me and Donate Today!

Time: 7:00am, approx 35 minutes
Distance: Just under 3.5 miles
Meal: Nothing

Sleep and energy are still challenging me...I don't know what's going on! I'm still restless at night but practically jumped right out of bed into my running shoes, eager to work off the energy. What is this? Anticipation? Anxiety? Excitement? I'm not exactly sure. I suppose there has been a lot going on with work and my otherwise ongoing personal journey...probably I'm overstimulated by the recent events as of late.

The run went well, nonetheless. I'm glad I took it a bit slower since, technically, a run wasn't on the training calendar for today. I took a bit shorter route this morning, cutting down to the beach via Garden instead of State. I figured it would knock more than a couple of minutes off my time but it really didn't...I think next time I might as well keep on going.

Legs are strong, no injuries to speak of...feeling good. Now if only I could sleep!!

No comments: