Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Coached Training, Ledbetter Beach (Hill Repeats)

I have raised $540 of my $1950 goal. Please support me and Donate Today!

Time: 6:00pm, approx 40 minutes
Meal: Been eating about every 3 hours - usually my afternoon involves some Cottage Cheese with Blueberries around 2pm and a handful of nuts and dried fruit at 5pm.
Total Distance: About 4 miles

Tonight's coached training involved six hill repeats at .25 miles each. Looking at my Garmin data, it is definitely not correct...these hills were more than 10 feet! Not sure what the elevation gain was for each sprint, but my legs are feeling it!

We ran the first hill at a 2:00 pace, the last one at about 1:30! I felt that last one, but Tek is a really great coach and pushed us through it. Feels great! Glad to be back to my normal crazy self again!

No comments: