Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cross Training, Bike to and From Hope Ranch Annex

I have raised $915 of my $1950 goal. Please support me and Donate Today!

Time: 12:00pm, approx 1 hour, 40 minutes
Distance: Approx. 18 miles total
Meal: Protein Shake


I am still struggling with sleep, and not exactly sure what I've got on my mind that's causing these restless nights. On top of that, I am waking up with huge amounts of energy. So, today I decided I would do my best to wear myself out!

A great ride, but challenging in the heat of midday. I rode to Neal and Nicole's new home to help them with demolition - removing electric face plates and dismantling the fireplace (no pun intended). It sounded like a good idea in theory, but the route I chose to get there cut the amount of time I was able to actually help. Going home via State Street cut at least 20 minutes off the commute!

I love being on my bike, and my legs feel strong. Let's see if this will help me to sleep tonight!

No comments: