Monday, March 26, 2007

Treadmill - Gym (Easy Run)

Time: 9pm, 50 minutes
  • Treadmill run @ 30 minutes
  • Arms @ 15 minutes
  • Abs @ 5 minutes
Meal: Slice of pizza at 8pm.

My knees felt much better today, but still a bit tender so I decided the treadmill was a good, safe option for training. I started at 5.5 mph and, by the end, had accelerated to 7mph. After 30 minutes, I had run approximately 2.85 miles. The knees held up O.K., still a little sore but the workout did not seem to negatively affect them.

I am still dealing with some emotional issues so staying focused was difficult while I was lifting weights. This mild depression has negatively impacted my drive so I just could not wait to get out of there. Given that, I gave myself a huge pat on the back for even making it to the gym in the first place.

No comments: