Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cross Training - Softball

Time: 6:30pm, 1 hour
Meal: (Can't Remember)

This was the worst day of my cold, so I took it really easy during the game. I played left center and, despite feeling pretty miserable, played fairly well. While there was a lot of standing around during the game, the few mad dashes I made (base-running and to catch the ball) provoked some muscle aches and soreness. My legs, in particular, began to ache 1/2 way through the game and became progressively worse. Standing still caused the most pain, while bending my knees and sort of "dancing" around helped to at least take my mind off the soreness.

I skipped the second game and found that I really was not feeling well later that evening. Again the cough is pretty bad.

I am having the worst luck with this...

No comments: