Saturday, June 12, 2010

Long Run - 1 Hour from East Beach up Past Shoreline

It's been a few years, but I'm back baby! Journal entry #1 of my already-in-progress half marathon training. My Event is in less that 3 months...

Time: 7:15am, 59 minutes
Meal: Brown Rice Cake with Peanut Butter (and extra peanut butter...mmmmmm) @ 6:30am.
Distance: Approx. 6.5 miles


View Larger Map

I love running with other people, I'm way better at it when I have someone to keep up with. I felt good today, and did great on time considering I have been so sick the last two weeks and hadn't run since last Wednesday. This was my first training with the TEAM, and I am really getting excited. I'm so glad to be a part of it again!

I have raised $0 of my $1950 goal. Please support me and Donate Today!

No comments: