Friday, June 18, 2010

Hike, Cold Springs West Fork to Tangerine Falls

I have raised $390 of my $1950 goal. Please support me and Donate Today!

Time: 6:15pm, 01:35 hours
Meal: Nuts, Cottage Cheese, Blueberries & a Nature Valley Granola Bar (too much!)
Distance: About 3 miles (I forgot to turn on my GPS until the first mile or so of the hike!


Once again, and AMAZING hike with an AMAZING group of people. This trail to Tangerine Falls is one of my favorites in the area (along with Romero Canyon). It's about a mile on the regular trail, then veers off to an adventure of scrambling up a pretty significant incline...(like 300 feet over 1/10th of a mile). What an adventure, though! I love having to grab at branches and navigate over rocks to get to my destination.

I'll probably regret the climb during my 7-8 mile run tomorrow morning, but for now I'm lovin' the burn!

No comments: