Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Easy Run to Calle Ceasar Chavez + Softball

Time: 6pm, 30-minutes + 1 hour softball
Meal: Protein shake at 5:45pm, 2 full scoops in 8 oz. rice milk

I decided to take it easy yesterday since the hike was a bit rigorous and tonight had the potential of going over-board as well.

I felt so good on this run! I really didn't experience too much exhaustion (as I have been) and seemed to keep a steady, consistent pace. My knees were slightly uncomfortable but totally tolerable.

Running before softball really seems to improve my agility during the game, and I feel more confident and focused. And it was a great game! It was a close call, but we managed to take them.

My knees were pretty sore during my sprints between bases, but I think if I had more time to stretch before the game it could have prevented that.

No comments: