Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Coached Training, Leadbetter Beach (Downhill Posture)

I have raised $1085 of my $1950 goal. Please support me and Donate Today!

Time: 6:00pm, approx. 40 minutes
Distance: 4 miles
Meal: Handful of nuts and dried fruit on my way to the beach


All my exhaustion from last week came to an abrupt and rough conclusion on Sunday night with a fever of over 101, aches, pains, a nasty cough and sinus issues. Yes, I can't believe it but I am sick...AGAIN. I have had these exact same symptoms about every 2-3 months consistently. What the heck is going on?

The good news is that the fever broke, and after being just wiped out Monday I was definitely feeling better this morning. But, in light of being nice to my body, I took it super easy tonight. No sprinting, just light jogging and focusing mostly on form. Luckily, running downhill is something I feel like I've gotten pretty good at over these past few years, and that was the focus of tonight's training.

Working on getting healthy, hoping to restore my energy somewhat back to normal!

No comments: