Monday, August 9, 2010

Run, Gutierrez/State/Beach/Zoo Loop

I have raised $1175 of my $1950 goal. Please support me and Donate Today!

Time: 9:30am, 40 minutes
Distance: 4.5 miles
Meal: Cottage cheese with blueberries


Cough is subsiding, legs are sore but generally stronger, and I was surprised to note that I was running an 8:15 pace without even realizing it. I think I am on the up and up!

I'd like to work on keeping my pace more consistent, though. I am averaging 8:45, but that's because there are several times when I am either doing one extreme of like 7:00, or the other of 10:00. An even 8:30 would probably be a good goal for right now...or even stick to 8:45 but a consistent one.

There won't be much running this week because of the backpacking and mountain biking trip. Hopefully those activities keep me on the path to regaining strength!

No comments: